Joyfill Cherry Pit Pillow
Cherry Pit pillows are a natural alternative to the conventional hot-water bottle. The cherry pit filling is an age old remedy and is loved by children and adults alike. An ideal solution for cooling or warming strained muscles.
- A natural way to relax and soothe your muscles
- Can be used either hot or cold
- Heat in microwave for a soothing, therapeutic hot pad
- Cool in freezer for pressure relief and cold compression
- The cushion can be heated in the oven at maximum 150° C for 10-15 minutes. Wrap the cushion in the aluminium foil before placing it in the oven for heating. This ensures that that the fabric does not discolor.
- Heating the cushion in the microwave is also possible. Warm the pillow unto one minute at unto 600 watts. To avoid burning the fabric, please ensure that the microwave dish is completely dry and clean. Before reheating, please ensure that the cherry stones are completely cooled.
Caution: Don’t leave the Cherry Pit Pillow unattended in the oven or the microwave. Improper usage can cause a fire hazard.
- To cool the Joyfill Cherry Pit Pillow, first place the pillow in a plastic bag and then store it in the
freezer or the fridge.
|2014-1-* Size 25x25cm
|2014-2-* Size 30x15cm
|2014-4-* Size ca. 20cm
|2014-5-* Size ca. 20cm
|2014-6-* Size ca. 20cm
|2014-7-* Size ca. 20cm
|2014-3-* Size 46x36cm
||Shoulder and Waist Set
||Collar width: 28cm
||Waist pillow includes velcro straps for easy fastening
No liability can be accepted for damage.